Scope : LEED / Green Building Consultant
Project Type : Industrial (Garments)
Location : Mymensingh, Bangladesh
Built Up Area : 2, 52, 000 sq.ft
Status : Completed (Apr 2016)
Rating System : LEED NC
Rating Level : Platinum
Rating Authority : USGBC
Description :The following are the key green features implemented in the project site.
1. Heat island effect is minimized in the project site by using high albedo paint and providing roof garden on building’s roof.
2. Energy efficient VAM Chiller spilt AC’s, ventilation fans with evaporative coolers, air compressor with VFD, energy efficient automatic knitting machines, and energy efficient lighting system to reduce energy consumption of the building.
3. Battery operated lights are provided for the workers for individual control over lighting.
4. Smoking is strictly prohibited within the campus and within the building.
5. Low Emitting materials like adhesives, sealants and paints are used in the project.
6. 81.5% of spaces have maximum daylight through installation of windows and skylights.
Project by : Innowell Team